Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mega Bloks Play'n Go Musical Train



By now you know my family is a huge fan of Mega Bloks. I loved the Pirate Ship, and I still love the basic block sets that they sell, and it seems they just keep coming up with more and more to help expand imaginary play skills in toddlers and young children.

I recently had the opportunity to check out the Play'n Go Musical Train that is out on the shelves this holiday season. My daughter went ga-ga for it! She loves the characters, the music, and the train that goes with the touch of it's smokestack. I love it's farm theme, I love the fact that children can build the track, but that it's not overwhelming. There are 20 pieces, including two train cars, a farmer, a cow and a sheep. We practice animal sounds while building, singing and playing. What a blast!

My daughter recently began to express a love of trains and yells "Choo choooo" whenever we approach a train station and now she is smitten with the fact that she can play "choo choo's" whenever she pleases!!




Mega Bloks graciously provided us with a Play'n Go Musical Train to help facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment